Rapunzel: The True Story Rapunzel: The True Story

It's okay. . .

I do sort of agree with the previous reviewer. Anyway, it made me laugh a little, but wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be. Especially from RoobykillAll. Just sort of a stupid cartoon on her hitting her face. It wasn't very visually impressive either. But it was a good try.

4/10

Xbox 720 degree Xbox 720 degree

Mis-information, but alright

NOTE: You cannot call me a fanboy because a own a mac/prefer a mac/and simply don't like PCs.
I'm going to buy an Xbox 360 and I think it looks very fun (I've played it a lot, too, and I love it! I have fun with my regular Xbox too. It's too bad you didn't make Sony the target of your cartoon though, here's why —

Xbox 360: Top price $399
Playstation 3: Top price $599

360 games: 59.99
PS3 games: 69.99

Sony is also trying to take over everything, too. They make TVs with mega advertising, they've taken over the video game industry. They're taking over the handheld gaming idustry (I actually bought a PSP myself. . .). DVD players even. EVERTHING!!!

The flash was alright considering art and animation; even though it had talk bubbles instead of voice acting.

Fair
6/10

sspecter responds:

Youll wont say that when MS take over console market and raise the prices, or stagnate console evolution (as it did to Windows, and IE).

Thanks for the fair score ;)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Catchy Song, Funny!

This was excellent. I think I split a gut from laughing, more artists need to make quality flashes like this. Period.

Perfect Job!
10/10

ONE GUN ONE GUN

artsey-fartsey, but ok

Like I said earlier it was a tad bit to artsey-fartsey for me but it was ok. You should also explain the story a little more too, and work on your drawings. The animation was very smooth though.

Fair Job
6/10

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

idiot

I have a Mac and I never get any of those problems. PC has lots of problems too ya know. And one more thing, my mac has a right-clicker. If you don't you just control-click. You are very stupid. The sound quality is low also.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

Awesome!

This is an awesome music video! THE MOST catchy song I've ever heard on a music video on NG. Very original too! PLEASE make another!!!

P.S. I saw a PS2 at the loading screen, I HAVE TO KNOW ADT'S FAVORITE GAMES!!! HAHA!!!

Excellent Job!

Handicopped Handicopped

Make it a series!

It's a great idea! It has rave reviews, a good score, and most importantly; it's on the frontpage! If that's not enough than I don't know what is. It's very funny! That knife guy is on like everyday, lol!

Good Job!
8/10

Elvis gets sick. v1.1 Elvis gets sick. v1.1

not funny — at all

Being as how much I like Elvis I'm quite insulted. THIS WAS NOT FUNNY! This was THE MOST disrespectful crap on Newgrounds I've ever seen! Why don't you read about Elvis or listen to him for once! He was one heck of a better person than you! Not to mention the puking scene was more disgusting than watching Brittney Spears. I'm going to keep voting zero on this 'till it gets blammed. Jerk.

Sucky Job
0/10

Blam Another Day Blam Another Day

I like the Clock Crew

I love James Bond movies, so this was very entertaining! This really made like the Clock Crew now! Nice StrawberryClock reference, lol! Good Job!

Great Job!

VanilllaCokeClock responds:

Now I want you kids to yell really loud at my ass.

Dragon Slayer 1 Dragon Slayer 1

continue it, definetly!

Whoa! Best stick figure toon I've EVER seen!!! AMAZING! Looks like it'll have a pretty good plot, too! It immediatly goes to my favorites list!!! PLEASE DO PART TWO!!! PLEASE, THIS WAS AMAZING!!!

Great Job!