Rapunzel: The True Story Rapunzel: The True Story

It's okay. . .

I do sort of agree with the previous reviewer. Anyway, it made me laugh a little, but wasn't as funny as I thought it'd be. Especially from RoobykillAll. Just sort of a stupid cartoon on her hitting her face. It wasn't very visually impressive either. But it was a good try.

4/10

Xbox 720 degree Xbox 720 degree

Mis-information, but alright

NOTE: You cannot call me a fanboy because a own a mac/prefer a mac/and simply don't like PCs.
I'm going to buy an Xbox 360 and I think it looks very fun (I've played it a lot, too, and I love it! I have fun with my regular Xbox too. It's too bad you didn't make Sony the target of your cartoon though, here's why —

Xbox 360: Top price $399
Playstation 3: Top price $599

360 games: 59.99
PS3 games: 69.99

Sony is also trying to take over everything, too. They make TVs with mega advertising, they've taken over the video game industry. They're taking over the handheld gaming idustry (I actually bought a PSP myself. . .). DVD players even. EVERTHING!!!

The flash was alright considering art and animation; even though it had talk bubbles instead of voice acting.

Fair
6/10

sspecter responds:

Youll wont say that when MS take over console market and raise the prices, or stagnate console evolution (as it did to Windows, and IE).

Thanks for the fair score ;)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Catchy Song, Funny!

This was excellent. I think I split a gut from laughing, more artists need to make quality flashes like this. Period.

The Black Album Playlist The Black Album Playlist

???

All you did was plagerise some computer cd player and copy it into Flash. You can't even use all of the buttons, and it's only Metallica. You also must be pretty ignorant not to appreciate Sean Paul (who sings reggae and not rock like you said).

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Amazing!

All that need to be said is that Krinkels should seriously consider making a Madness Interactive 2. 'Cause boy, this is truly AMAZING!!!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

an excellent rpg

It's not even funny how amazing an rpg this is!!! I love how it has an actual save system!!! How do you ride the buses though, and how do you use your gun? Please respond. . . Thank You!

Great Job!
9/10

Stratus Stratus

Awesome!

An awesome song! Perfect in everything!!! I always love your music!

10/10

— PhrozenPhoenix (formerly know as REALgameguru)